This bulletin is for customers who own earlier versions of the Spektrum JR-Compatible Air Modules.
Some customers have reported module looseness when their Spektrum JR-compatible Air Module is installed in the back of certain JR transmitters. Horizon has updated the module case design to correct this issue and is offering it to customers free of charge.
If you own a Spektrum JR-compatible Air Module with part number:
AND have it installed in one of the following JR transmitters:
- JR 8103
- JR 10-Channel Module Based Transmitters
- JR 9303
PLEASE check to ensure that your module fits correctly.
If you notice looseness when your module is installed in your transmitter and would like to request a new module case, please follow the instructions below:
- Click here to complete the Spektrum Module Case Request form.
- You may also request a module case by e-mailing the Horizon Product Support team. Please put “Spektrum Module Case Request” in the subject line and include your shipping address, daytime phone number, Spektrum module part number and JR transmitter model. Click here to e-mail your request to Horizon Product Support.
- Horizon will pay for all ground shipping.
- If you have further questions, please call Horizon Hobby Product Support at 877-504-0233.
- Consumers outside the US and Canada should contact their local retailer or distributor. A list of International distributors may be found at:http://www.horizonhobby.com/StoreLocator.